Commercial Roof Coating Services
- Commercial roof coatings
- Industrial roof coatings
- Flat roof coatings
- Flat roof restoration
- Metal roof coatings
- Metal roof restoration
- Rubber roof coatings
- Rubber roof restoration
- Elastomeric roof coatings
- Roof recoating services
- Cool roof coating systems
- Foam roof insulation & coatings
- Waterproofing solutions
As a full-service company, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. proudly performs full-scale industrial and commercial roof coating services. Roof coatings offer another effective, cost-saving option besides the expensive, time-consuming demands of commercial roof replacement and large repair jobs. With a timely application, an elastomeric roof coating restoration system will rejuvenate your roof. It will look and perform like it is brand new.
Give us a call today at (406) 961-2990, and we can help transform your aging, weathered roof into a durable, leak-resistant, energy-saving asset.
Avoid Slowdowns in Business Operations
Our thick, ENERGY STAR® certified Conklin® roof coatings do not only upgrade the performance of your old roof structure. As liquid-applied products, they also enable you to avoid those costly slowdowns in business operations that arise with roof replacement. Aside from being a lengthy process, roof tear-off and replacement leave a commercial building exposed to the elements. That can lead to closed business doors, which equals loss in revenue.
In a nutshell, here is a brief cost breakdown of a roof restoration job versus a roof replacement job:
Roof Restoration Costs
- No roof tear-off needed
- No disposal of old materials
- Save on landfill fees
- Low labor cost inputs
- No operations slowdown
- Less costly future repairs
Roof Replacement Costs
- Expensive roof tear-off
- Costly material disposal
- Landfill use fees
- High labor costs
- Costly business disruption
- Expensive future repair needs
With our Conklin® roofing products, building owners have received as much as 50% cost savings on avoided roof replacement. In other words, the difference between a roof restoration and a roof replacement can be thousands of dollars out-of-pocket – if not tens of thousands of dollars.
Montana Commercial Roofing Services
Rooted in a proud legacy of 35+ years of construction expertise, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. is fully committed to customer needs. Our experienced professionals pride themselves upon our high standards of excellence, dedicated customer service, and superior workmanship. You can expect to receive only personalized and attentive service from our quality-minded team.
On-Site Inspections(406) 961-2990
Our attentiveness to customer needs is shown in our choice of roofing products. We chose Conklin® because of its nationwide reputation as a highly respected building products manufacturer since 1977. Here are a few ways Conklin’s great product lines stand out:
- Applied on 2+ billion square feet nationwide
- Can add years to an existing roof’s lifespan
- Thick, seamless, durable, and water-tight roof membrane
- ENERGY STAR® certified roofing systems
- Bolsters building structure and existing roof protection
- Shown to perform well in Montana’s demanding climate patterns
- Stands up to hurricane-force winds, fire, hail, solar radiation, and more
- Expands and contracts with temperature fluctuations
- White surface with up to 85% reflectivity of sun’s rays
- Potentially 30% annual A/C cost savings
- Lasting thickness, flexibility, and tensile strength
- No more leaks and easy to repair if needed
Get a Montana Roof Inspection Today
Our Conklin® roof coating systems can also reduce your annual roof maintenance and upkeep needs. And they even help pay for themselves with energy savings! We stand behind our work and these products with optional, non-prorated warranties extending up to 18 years.
Our team is ready to help take your roof to the next level of performance. Call us today to schedule an expert, on-site roof inspection. We will be happy to share how we can protect your building and save you money!
Call us at (406) 961-2990 today!