There are almost 1 million closed cells per square inch in closed-cell foam, thereby making it a standout choice for high insulation value. Durable, reflective coatings are applied on top of the foam, sealing the building off from the elements while bouncing off the sun’s heated rays during warm parts of the year for lower A/C costs.
With a foundation of 35+ years of construction experience, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. understands building owners’ insulation needs. That is why we offer spray polyurethane foam roofing as one of our full-scale roofing service options. Between our spray polyurethane foam and durable, ENERGY STAR® certified roof coating products, you could save 15% on annual utility costs!
Call us today at (406) 961-2990, and learn how you fortify your building and save on energy with our premium grade roofing products. And all without the big time and cost burdens of a complete roof replacement.
Why Foam Roofing?
Request Estimate(406) 961-2990
There are many ways in which foam roofing offers value. Here are a few indicators of foam roofing systems’ performance:
- Used in commercial applications for 50+ years
- Widely used application in commercial roofing industry for 30+ years
- Expands 30x original size upon its application
- Simultaneously reinforces, insulates, and protects building structure
- Extremely compact and tightly-sealed configuration
- Exceptional insulation value per square inch
- Lightweight, durable, and long-lasting
- Known to cost significantly less to install and maintain over decades
- No lateral water travel within spray foam roof structure
Foam Roofing Services in Montana
Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. offers premium insulation value with our durable spray foam roof insulation product. This powerful, long-lasting solution will also equip your building with strong, lasting protection for years to come. Here is how our foam roof insulation service can benefit you:
- 6.5 R-value per square inch of thickness
- Completely seamless, fully adhered, and strongly waterproof
- Holds steadfastly in hurricane-force winds, hail, solar radiation, and other hazardous conditions
- Foam roofing systems can last for decades with proper maintenance
- White roof surface with 85% reflectivity of sun’s rays
- Renewable roof system for minimal repair and recoating costs
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Significant ROI with long-term heating and cooling cost savings
- No more costly air filtration
- Up to 50% savings on avoided roof replacement
- No more problems with roof leaks, drips, or other water-related trouble
- Can be recoated and repaired for extended service lifetime
Other Great Benefits
On top of these great benefits, our durable spray foam roof system can reduce sound transmission, performs well in Montana’s and Idaho’s extreme conditions, and can be backed by non-prorated warranties. These non-prorated guarantees cover 100% of labor and material costs.
As an official member of Choice Roof Contractor Group™, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. also offers you a lifetime service guarantee for your roofing needs.
Get a Foam Roof Insulation Estimate Today
For a no-cost estimate for our foam roof insulation service, give us a call at (406) 961-2990. We look forward to helping you achieve lasting energy savings and serving you in the years to come!