As part of its full-scale commercial roofing services, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. offers foam roof repair services. Our valued personnel have strong field work experience and knowledge in this repair service and our other foam roof insulation services.
As we are in the business of building relationships, we offer comprehensive foam roof inspections. Our roofing professionals will carefully scrutinize the entirety of your foam roof and evaluate its condition. During this inspection, they will see what it needs to stay waterproof. Then you will be given an in-depth report of your foam roof’s performance and how we can help.
To arrange for a foam roof inspection, give us a call today at (406) 961-2990. Our company is built upon a solid legacy of 35+ years of construction experience. And it shows in the many long-standing, strong relationships we have with our valued customers to this day.
Is Spray Foam Roofing Repairable?
If a spray foam roof system has been correctly installed, it actually is quite easy to repair. Here is why. Imagine a foam roof has sustained hail damage and water seeps into those damaged areas.
Closed-cell foam is composed of around 1 million closed cells per square inch. Water therefore cannot migrate through closed-cell foam like it would through a sponge. As a result, water will just stay in the hole and the damage effects will stay localized. All it requires is removal of the “wet parts” until the contractor gets to dry foam, caulking that area for water sealing purposes, and then a quick recoating.
Should your roof have more notable damage or need more intensive work, we can help, as well.
Spray Foam Roofing Contractors in Montana
With a proud legacy spanning 35+ years in the construction industry, our roofing professionals are efficient, dependable, and precise. They will help to secure your commercial building assets with premium roofing supplies – premier product lines with a strong, effective, nationwide record of excellence.
Particularly, here are a few ways our durable foam roof insulation solutions stand out:
Why Choose Us?
- 35+ years experience
- Solid industry reputation
- Service-minded professionals
- Optional, non-prorated guarantees available
- Top-performing roofing products
- Exceptional 6.5 R-value per inch of thickness
- Applicable on almost any roof substrate without need for roof tear-off
- Sealed off by ENERGY STAR® certified, protective roof coatings
- Completely seamless, fully adhered, and exceptionally durable
- White surface finish with up to powerful 85% reflectivity value
- Resists leaks, drips, water absorption, and other water-related problems
- Significant heating cost savings during colder periods of the year
- Extend old commercial roof’s life for years to come
- Can be repaired and recoated for indefinite service lifetime
- Water prevented from lateral movement within roof structure
Well Adapted for Idaho and Montana Commercial Roofing Needs
This energy-saving, renewable energy system is a strong-performing solution for the climate rigors of Montana and Idaho. And it could even pay for itself in less than 7 years with energy savings! It can also be backed by a non-prorated guarantee covering 100% of labor and material costs.
So, for Montana foam roof repair and other foam roofing services, give Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. a call. Our capable professionals will help your building stay energy-efficient and leak-free for years to come.
Call today at (406) 961-2990 for a free foam roof estimate. We look forward to working with you!