Foam roofs are a great choice on commercial buildings. They have one of the longest life expectancies of any roofing system. For example, say a storm causes tree branches or other debris to puncture the foam. The damage would be localized due to the tight-knit, dense configuration of the polyurethane foam roof system. So if during the storm, one section of your roof becomes punctured and water leaks in, that water will only affect that one small spot of your roof. This helps tremendously in the preservation of foam roofs.
Additionally, our foam roof systems have thick, durable coatings on top of the foam, providing further protection from the elements. Together, this powerful roof system offers an excellent solution for insulating, reinforcing, and protecting your building at the same time.
Free On-Site Inspections(406) 961-2990
Should you need a foam roof replacement, the expert roofers at Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. are here to help. Our team is fully-trained and always prioritizes quality workmanship and excellent customer service. The professionals at Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. are attentive, detail-oriented, highly-skilled, and experienced in their craft. Their expertise in commercial roofing, combined with our commitment to reputable roofing products, sets our foam roof replacements apart from the rest. Call us today to schedule your free, professional roof estimate.
Our Spray Polyurethane Foam and Coatings
First of all – why choose us? One reason is because we use great products: They have a proven track-record of excellence and reflect the forward-thinking and customer-centric values of Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. These are just a few key generic benefits:
- They have been trusted in the roofing industry for years.
- Our product brands have been applied with success on commercial roofs nationwide.
- There are options for non-prorated warranties, which cover 100% of labor and material costs.
On top of these excellent benefits, our great spray polyurethane foam (SPF) roof system has a long list of exciting benefits as well. First of which is the minimum of three layers that comprise a completed SPF roof:
- First, a thick layer of SPF is applied directly to the existing roof surface.
- Second, a base coat is applied to the SPF.
- Third, a top layer of an ENERGY STAR® certified coating is applied.
More Spray Foam Roofing Benefits
These three primary layers combine to create an extremely well insulated, durable, and leak-resistant roof. The list of spray polyurethane foam benefits goes on, however:
- The ENERGY STAR® certified top coat reflects up to 85% of the sun’s rays, resulting in a vastly cooler building.
- This natural cooling effect can save you up to 50% in annual cooling costs.
- The foam layer drastically cuts down on sound transmission in and out of your building.
- The foam also serves as an insulator, preventing air filtration and heat loss in the colder months.
- The cost of SPF roofing can be 15-50% less than other roof membrane types across 30 years.
- They also provide great insulation with a 6.5 R-value per inch of thickness.
- It holds up against hurricane-force winds, hail, solar radiation, and other hazards.
- A seamless membrane also creates a strong and durable shell for your existing roof.
- This SPF can be applied to just about any existing roof material.
Spray foams have been used on commercial roofs for over 30 years, and in broader commercial applications for over 50 years, so their effectiveness and practicality are well-known. With proper maintenance, foam roofs can last anywhere between 30 and 50 years. The return on investment that spray polyurethane foam roofs provide is simply unparalleled.
Commercial Foam Roof Replacement Services in Montana
With 35+ years of experience on our side, we can provide the highest level of workmanship, top-rated products, and superior customer service that you need. Our team stands by their work, which is why we can offer non-prorated warranties for up to 18 years. These warranties cover 100% of labor and materials. We have built our name on trust and integrity and continue in that tradition every day.
Our team is here to help you with all of your commercial roofing needs. Give us a call today to discuss a potential foam roof replacement at (406) 961-2990! We are happy to set up a free on-site inspection as well to better understand your needs.