Metal roofing is widely used for industrial and commercial buildings in the United States. There are billions of square feet of metal roofing nationwide. And it is estimated that another 2 billion square feet is installed across the country each year. On the same token, there are many metal roofs which are torn off and replaced with new roof systems on an annual basis, as well.
In several cases, many of these metal roof replacement jobs are unnecessary. Industrial and commercial roofs already involve significant capital expenses. And if a metal roof is replaced prematurely, a building owner is not maximizing his or her investment. At Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc., we proudly offer another option without the costly, time-consuming burdens of metal roof replacement.
With a metal roof restoration, your old metal roof will be upgraded to a new level of performance. It will become more durable, rust-resistant, and energy-efficient. And it will not require the cost and time constraints of a metal roof replacement, either.
Call us today at (406) 961-2990, and learn how we can help turn your aging metal roof into a seamless, leak-resistant, energy-saving solution. Or if your metal roof is too weathered or damaged, call us for a professional metal roof replacement.
Alternative to Metal Roof Replacement: Metal Roof Restoration
With our thick, ENERGY STAR® Conklin® metal roof coatings, your restored metal roof will come with many benefits. These benefits include:
On-Site Inspections (406) 961-2990
- Up to 50% cost savings on avoided roof replacement
- Seamless, fully adhered, water-tight barrier over old metal roof
- Metal roof’s life extended for possibly decades more
- Restored roof easily expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Strongly rust-resistant, waterproof, and weather-resistant
- Class A fire resistance
- No more seams, exposed areas around screws, or entry points for water
- Up to 85% reflectivity of sun’s rays
- Can save 30% on annual cooling expenses
- Stands up to hurricane-force winds, hail, prolonged thermal shock, and more
- ENERGY STAR® certification and related benefits
- Fewer upkeep and maintenance requirements per year
- Capable of being expensed as repair or maintenance
These Conklin® metal roofing solutions can be backed with non-prorated warranty guarantees on 100% of labor and material costs. And as an official member of Choice Roof Contractor Group™, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. offers building owners a lifetime service guarantee on the work it performs as well.
Conklin® Roofing Contractors in Montana
For full customer value, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. uses high-performance, energy-efficient Conklin® roofing products. We chose these fine-performing products on account of their nationwide track record. Here are a few indicators of their performance value:
- Leading building products manufacturer with a decades-long reputation
- Trusted and proven nationwide since 1977
- Applied on 2+ billion square feet of roofing across the United States
- Conklin® invented the first acrylic roof coating for the roofing industry
- Original Conklin® roof systems installed in 1970s still strong today
- Independent studies show products consistently meet highest standards for performance
With this manufacturer’s innovative solutions, your metal roof will look and perform like it is brand new again. And we will rejuvenate the life and performance of your existing metal roof during normal business hours. You do not have to settle for any slowdown in business operations, as a result.
In other words, you can enjoy the benefits of a seemingly new metal roof with our roofing products – and forego the cost and time constraints of roof replacement in the process.
Request a Metal Roof Inspection
As part of our commitment to customer needs, we perform metal roof inspections. Contact us today at (406) 961-2990 for an on-site evaluation of your metal roof’s condition!