Simplifying Rubber Roof Repair in Missoula, MT
Timely repairs of your rubber roof can save heavy expenses because you will not have to replace your roof prematurely. Only a robust roof can protect your employees, equipment, and inventory. In this case, a stitch in time will save you more than nine!
Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. offers free estimates for rubber roof repair in Missoula, Montana after a thorough inspection. We also serve the surrounding areas in Montana and Idaho. For a free estimate, call us at (406) 961-2990.
Rubber roofs are made from EPDM or ethylene propylene diene terpolymer monomer. This is a synthetic rubber with a proven track record in protecting roofs and buildings for over 50 years. In fact, the material safeguarding the Kennedy Space Center is EPDM!
Early repairs can save up to 50% of costs by avoiding roof tear-off and replacement. Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. repairs your rubber roofs quickly and efficiently so you don’t have to interrupt your business operations.
Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. is a full-service commercial roofing company that has built lasting relationships in the commercial roofing sector for over 35 years.
We use Conklin® roofing products that have covered more than 2 billion square feet of roofing in the United States. All Conklin® products come with a non-prorated warranty i.e. 100% guarantee on labor and materials for up to 20 years.
The Many Advantages of Rubber / EPDM Roofing
Unlike most other liquid roofing materials, a single coat of liquid EPDM is enough to protect your roof from torrential rains, hurricane winds, heavy snows, sleet, and hailstorms. And the coat lasts for about 50 years!
Many commercial buildings have flat roofs for architectural reasons. However, flat roofs are vulnerable to leaks because they don’t provide the necessary slope to drain away water.
EPDM can be applied on any surface – fibreglass, metal, rubber, concrete foam, wood, fabric – you name it. Merits of using liquid EPDM coats include:
- Temperature and Crack Resistance: EPDM remains flexible even at -40 degrees Fahrenheit. The flexibility means it does not crack at extreme temperatures
- Weather Resistance: EPDM shields your roof against UV light, snow, storms, and rain
- Ponding Resistance: EPDM does not allow water to leak inside from small ponds that form on your commercial rubber roofs, particularly flat ones
- Thermal Resistance: minimizes energy costs
- Lightweight: because even a single EPDM coat offers sufficient protection
- Low Maintenance: only maintenance required is the occasional clearing of debris from your rubber roof and regular inspections
- Low Lifecycle Costs: as the average life of EPDM is 50 years
- Environment Friendly: less energy is needed to produce EPDM
Free & Fair Estimate
Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. further reinforces the advantages of EPDM roofing by delivering quick and efficient services through our high standards of workmanship, safety, and follow-up customer service.
The Conklin® roofing products we use can pay you back in less than 7 years with their energy savings of up to 30%.
Call us at (406) 961-2990 and let our highly trained and helpful staff provide you more information on how to save money by letting us repair your rubber roof in Missoula, MT.