Between our thick, ENERGY STAR® certified roof coatings and premium, tight-celled foam products, you have access to lasting solutions for reducing your building’s heating and cooling costs for the long term. And our solutions deliver the durable, long-protection your building needs in the demanding climate conditions of Montana and Idaho.
Call us today at (406) 961-2990, and learn how we can help you receive tremendous heat and cooling cost savings for years to come!
Spray Foam Insulation & Roofing Services
On-Site Inspections(406) 961-2990
Over the years, polyurethane foam has been increasingly adopted for applications in roofing and insulation. It has emerged as a strong option for industrial and commercial buildings across the United States. Here are a few reasons why it has gained strong traction nationwide:
- Utilized for commercial applications for 50+ years
- Seals off an entire building envelope
- Huge savings on heating and cooling costs
- Significant energy savings over long term
- High insulation value given by its high R-value per square inch of thickness
- Controls air filtration, which reduces utility costs
- Bolsters building structure and insulates it at same time
- Reduces sound transmission
- Lightweight, durable, and long-lasting
- Building has reduced environmental footprint
When combined with our thick, durable roof coatings, poly foam delivers lasting insulation and protective value. In addition, they are offered with optional, non-prorated warranties on 100% of labor and material costs.
Montana Spray Foam Services
Closed-cell foam has almost 1 million closed cells per square inch for a superior, compact body. With our premier roof coating and spray polyurethane foam products, we can upgrade the performance of your building and reduce your energy use. There are a number of ways our high-performance products stand out from the competition:
- Extremely tight-celled and compact
- Strong insulation with 6.5 R-value per inch of thickness
- Foam roof and interior insulation delivers significant long-term utility cost savings
- Spray foam roofing can cost 15-30% less for installation and maintenance over 30 years than traditional membrane roofs
- Lasts for decades with proper caretaking
- Seamless, leak-resistant, fully adhered roof protection
- Exceptional waterproofing protection
- Shown to hold strong in extreme conditions, including hurricane-force winds and hail
- No lateral water movement within roof structure
- White roof surface with 85% reflectivity
- Foam roof system can deliver 30% savings on yearly A/C costs
- Easy to repair and recoat if needed
- Roof tear-off often not needed for application
- Fewer maintenance and upkeep demands per year
Since spray foam roofing is a renewable roof system, its life expectancy is indefinite. That can help you save on substantial roof replacement costs in the future. And we stand behind our work and these products with optional, non-prorated warranties on 100% of labor and material costs.
Get a Free Estimate Today!
We look forward to seeing how we can help bolster your building and improve its performance. Contact us today at (406) 961-2990 to learn how you can acquire years of energy savings and lasting protection with our spray foam services!