Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. offers commercial flat roof repair to clients in Bozeman, MT, and throughout Montana, Idaho, and Utah. From metal to PVC and from TPO to rubber, no matter your flat roofing material, the experts at Schrock Commercial Roofing can repair it.
Call us at (406) 961-2990 today and let us help you protect your roofing investment!
Quality Flat Roof Repair In Montana
Flat roofs are a popular choice for commercial buildings. They are easy to install and provide extra rooftop storage space. However, they come with a unique set of challenges, including the following:
- Roof Leaks – Flat roofs are typically more susceptible to developing leaks because they naturally collect water, which can accelerate the deterioration of roofing material.
- Standing Water – Flat or low-sloped roofs tend to cause water to pond. During summer storms, water collects in low areas, and in the winter, ice dams can cause water to pool on warmer days. This can lead to algae growth and leaks.
- Debris Accumulation – Because flat roofs lack a slope, debris such as leaves, branches, trash, and dirt easily settle and become trapped. These items can collect more dirt and moisture that can damage your roof.
All roofs have their own quirks and peculiarities. A flat roof can be an extremely suitable choice for your commercial building, but you should be aware of the specific challenges and take the necessary steps to properly care for and maintain it. That is where Schrock Commercial Roofing comes in. Read on for more flat roof services we offer.
Flat Roof Inspections
Many times, the first indication business owners have that their flat roof may not be performing up to par is a leak on the interior wall or ceiling. At that point, the roof may have been compromised for months, with the leak slowly ruining insulation, encouraging mold growth, and damaging drywall and equipment. Schrock recommends having your commercial roof inspected regularly so that this doesn’t happen to you.
Regular inspections by a trained professional can help you stay ahead of repairs and keep your roof operating at 100%. They say, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and that is especially true of commercial roofs. Invest a little into your roof’s ongoing repairs now and save yourself a major headache and expense down the road.
Decreasing Repairs With Maintenance Programs
In addition to flat roof inspections, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. offers fully customizable maintenance programs. A step up from a simple roof inspection, our maintenance plans include a host of preventative actions, all designed to keep your roof damage-free:
- We remove debris.
- We secure all rooftop structures and units.
- We evaluation the overall condition of your roof.
- We assess your drainage system for blockages and treat any issues we find.
- And more!
If you are in the market for a contractor who can repair your flat roof, Schock Commercial Roofing is your guy! But don’t stop there – Schrock can also help make sure you don’t have to deal with another big repair anytime soon. Call (406) 961-2990 today to schedule an inspection or start building your personalized maintenance plan.
Get A Free Flat Roof Repair Estimate
Schrock Commercial Roofing has more than 35 years of experience repairing a wide range of flat roofs for commercial and industrial buildings throughout Montana. Whether you are in need of small repairs, restoration, or a replacement, Schrock Commercial Roofing can handle it.
Call (406) 961-2990 to talk to one of our friendly, helpful customer service representatives. One of our knowledgeable technicians will make a site visit to inspect your roof and suggest the best possible solutions for your situation.