If you are a business owner or building manager with a flat or low-sloping roof, then you are probably aware that along with the many benefits this type of roof offers, there are also some common problems: standing water, poor drainage, and leaks, to name a few. If you are located in Miles City, MT, however, you are in luck. Schrock Commercial Roofing is Montana’s premier provider of premium services for flat roofing structures.
The value-minded experts at Schrock Commercial Roofing can help you diagnose your flat roof issues and suggest the best solutions – from simple repairs to more complicated treatments like roof restoration or even replacement. Contact us today at (406) 961-2990 to schedule a free consultation and complimentary, on-site inspection.
Flat Roof Repair & Maintenance
Schrock Commercial Roofing provides the full range of flat roof repair services:
1) Flat Roof General Repairs
For simple, one-time fixes, we offer general repairs. Examples of problems that can usually be solved with a quick patch or small repair include:
- Cracked flashing
- Puncture marks, small holes
- Clogged gutters and drains
2) Flat Roof Inspection
If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your roof, one of our factory-trained and certified roofing technicians can perform a comprehensive assessment to give you a current evaluation of your roof’s condition.
Industry standards recommend having a professional inspect your roof every 6 months (usually in the spring and fall). Benefits of routine inspections include:
- Keeping a detailed roof history for insurance purposes
- Documentation to meet the terms of your roof’s warranty
- Identify and address roof problems before they grow bigger
- Keep roof maintenance costs lower in the long run
A roof inspection from Schrock Commercial Roofing generally includes the following:
- Inspection of roofing membrane for general condition
- Assessment of roof accessories – caps, ridges, drip edges, flashing, boots, etc.
- Evaluation of rooftop equipment for movement/stability
- Inspection of drain system
- Comprehensive report of all findings, along with a list of suggested solutions to meet a range of budgets
3) Flat Roof Maintenance Contracts
At Schrock Commercial Roofing, we don’t leave you high and dry after fixing your roof’s short-term problems. We believe every commercial roof should have a rock-solid maintenance plan in place, to maximize life expectancy and improve efficiency. That is why we offer personalized long-term maintenance contracts.
Your maintenance agreement spells out how often your roof is inspected and what services are performed during each visit – with a flat roof maintenance plan, you can sit back and let Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. take full control of your roof’s health and performance.
Fluid-Applied Roof Coatings For Flat Roof Restoration
But what if regular repairs and maintenance don’t seem to be making a difference? At Schrock Commercial Roofing, we offer long-term flat roof repair solutions with our high quality restorative roof coatings.
Schrock uses roof coatings from Conklin Roofing Systems, a leader in innovative roof products. Our roof coatings eradicate leaks and other common flat roof problems with a seamless, fluid-applied monolithic barrier. Here are just a few ways our roof coatings offer serious protection:
- Exemplary resistance to wind, hail, sunlight, and general deterioration
- Strong, yet flexible protection
- Reinforces building structure
- Adds years to life of roof
- Can be re-coated every decade for ongoing protection
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install; minimally disruptive
- 30-50% savings in utility costs
- 85% reflectivity for lower energy bills
Schrock Commercial Roofing stands behind these premium roof coating products with optional, non-prorated warranties of up to 20 years on all labor and material costs.
To experience the best, most friendly, attentive, and skilled roofing services in Miles City, Montana, call Schrock Commercial Roofing today at (406) 961-2990 and schedule your flat roof repair service!