If you’re looking for the best roofing company in Great Falls, Montana, you’ve come to the right place. At Schrock Roofing, we make repairing or replacing your roof a simple, stress-free process. You can rely on our knowledgeable, professional roofing contractors to deliver high-quality service throughout the entire process from the initial contact until we’ve completed your beautiful roof.
Client satisfaction and doing an amazing job are our top priorities. Our experienced team has ample roofing expertise, meaning we know how to fulfill any of your roofing needs efficiently and effectively. Many clients have highly recommended our general contractors because of our professional service, competitive prices, top-notch communication, and quality results.
When you need an experienced and professional residential roofer in Great Falls, call our roofing company for an estimate.
Installing the Best Materials for Residential Roofing in Great Falls, MT
Homeowners in Great Falls understand how unforgiving the climate can be. You need a roofing solution that can withstand the heavy snowfall, extreme temperatures, severe winds, and more. Our professional roofing company specializes in installing the most durable materials for the Great Falls area, so your new roof can last many years to come.
When you’re ready to install a new roof, we’ll walk you through the best options for your house based on your budget, house features, durability needs, style preferences, and more. We install the following types of roofs:
- Shingles: Asphalt shingles are cost-effective, extremely durable, long-lasting, and versatile. You can purchase them in nearly any color to highlight your Great Falls home.
- Metal roofing: Metal roofs offer excellent water and fire resistance in the Great Falls’ extreme climate while providing a sleek, modern appearance.
- Tile: Traditional tile roofs offer the perfect accent for Spanish-style homes while providing excellent durability against wind, hail, and more.
- Cedar shake: Cedar shake roofs are the organic, stylish material of choice for many homeowners in Great Falls as they can improve your curb appeal and increase your home value.
- Flat roofs: Our roofing company also specializes in roofing services for unique property needs, like flat applications. We can install membrane systems, fluid-applied roofs, and tar-built up solutions to meet your needs.
Our Premier Roofing Services Around Great Falls, Montana
As a full-service roofing contractor team, our roofing company provides quality services for any of your needs, whether that be repairs, replacements, cleaning the gutters, or anything else.
Roof Repair Services in Great Falls
Roof issues can quickly develop into severe, expensive problems for your home. Minor shingle damage from a storm could cause moisture build-up, ice dams, interior water leaks, structural damage, and more. The moment you notice damage to your roofing system, call our roofing company for fast, quality repairs to restore your system before the issue escalates.
A few signs that your roof may need a repair include the following:
- Sudden energy bill spikes
- Visibly broken, blistering, or missing shingles
- Uneven roof lines
- Musty odors inside the home
- Water stains on interior ceilings
- Leaking water
Roof Replacement Jobs in the Great Falls Area
If your roofing contractor determines the damage will cost more to repair than replace, we will likely recommend the latter. Our team can work with you to select the best roof material for your new system based on your budget and style. Once ready, your designated project manager will work around your schedule to make the roofing project as simple and stress-free as possible.
Once we replace your roof, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved energy efficiency
- Boosted curb appeal
- Increased property value
- Better indoor air quality
- Fewer repair needs
New Construction Roofing in Great Falls
If you’re building a new home, our roofing company can help you select the best material for your roof. We communicate with other construction teams on site, manage scheduling timelines, adhere to building permits, and complete the build on time, so you can enjoy quality results without any added stress.
Inspections and Ventilation Assessments
We provide thorough, comprehensive inspections to analyze all roofing components, locate early signs of damage, and ensure that your roof remains in tip-top shape for as long as possible. Roofing systems require proper ventilation to remove hot air and prevent moisture build-up, so we offer a ventilation assessment to locate improvement areas. Between both inspections, we can prevent costly damage and improve your home’s energy efficiency, ultimately saving you money.
Great Falls Roofing Maintenance Plans
Our maintenance program checks all critical roofing components for damage, clears debris from the system, and cleans everything so your roof can last as long as possible. Regular maintenance can extend your system’s lifespan and prevent repairs. Don’t wait for expensive damage to occur; call our team today to prevent it.