If you own a commercial or industrial building and would like to aroof coating in Wallace, ID, Schrock Commercial Roofing will be more than delighted to serve you. Reach us at (406) 961-2990. With over 35 years of experience in roof installations, repairs, replacement, and maintenance, Schrock Commercial Roofing has grown in proficiency, and you are guaranteed quality services. At Schrock Roofing we value customer satisfaction and have offered great service delivery over the years. Here are the roof coating services we offer.
- Flat roof coatings
- Metal roof coatings
- Rubber roof coatings
- Elastomeric roof coatings
- Cool roof coating systems
- Foam roof insulation & coatings
- Commercial roof coatings
Roof Coating Problems and Causes
Many factors contribute to your roof coating being damaged. Some are discussed as follows:
- Foot Traffic – In most buildings, personnel walk on the roof during inspections, installations, or servicing HVAC units, antennas, and other rooftop equipment. Due to these activities, roof coatings and your roof can be damaged.
- Lack of Maintenance – Roof coatings should be maintained and inspected regularly to ensure the longevity of their service. Regular checks on the status of your commercial roof coating will ensure problems are solved early enough to avoid major leaks.
- Environmental/Weather Conditions – Heavy storms can damage your roof and roof coating in general. If you have heavy equipment mounted on your roof such as an HVAC system, satellite dishes among other equipment, a heavy storm may loosen them and cause major damages to your roof coating. It is therefore important to ensure regular servicing and inspection of these rooftop systems. Roof coatings should be applied during the hot seasons for them to be effective and adhesive onto the roof membrane. If it is done when the temperatures are low it may lead to damages.
- Too Thin Coating – A portion of coating solvents evaporates after installation which will leave your roof bare if a thin coating has been applied. Applying a too thin coating will not provide the required protection to your roof.
- Exuviation – This refers to peeling off of roof coating due to aging or harsh weather. Regular maintenance and repairs of your roof coating will give your investment a longer life.
Reach out to us
For your entire roof coating services in Wallace ID ranging from installations, repair, and replacement or maintenance reach out to Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. professional team on (406) 961-2990.