Have you recently been told your commercial roof needs to be replaced? Maybe you feel like you’re continuing to pour money into roof repairs without seeing much of a difference? Schrock Commercial Roofing has a solution that can help you delay roof replacement (sometimes for decades) and seamlessly seal off leaks and other small roof damages quickly and effectively – restorative, fluid-applied commercial roof coatings.
With just a couple of applications, our roof coatings can extend the life of your roof, while helping you avoid the mess and added expense of ongoing roof repairs or roof tear off and replacement. Call us today at (406) 961-2990 to see how our top-of-the-line roof coatings can help fix your current roofing problems and help you avoid future ones, as well!
Choice Roof Contractor Roof Coatings
Schrock Commercial Roofing is a member of Choice Roof Contractor Group, a network of nationwide professional roofers who support and vet one another. As an added benefit, we also have access to premium products from leading manufacturers, including Conklin Roofing Systems.
Conklin is a well-recognized leader in the formulation of elastomeric roof coatings. We exclusively use roof coatings from them, which come with the following benefits:
- Seamless waterproofing
- 85% reflectivity
- 30-50% reduction in utility expenses
- 80-degree reduction in rooftop temperatures
- ENERGY STAR certification
- Optional 18-year warranties
- Flexible but strong
- And more!
As an added benefit, these roof coatings can be applied to virtually any commercial roofing system, including metal, spray foam, PVC, TPO, EPDM/rubber, built-up, modified bitumen, and more.
Roof Coating Application Process
Regardless of the type of commercial roofing system you currently have, as long as it is in good condition, chances are it can accept an elastomeric coating from Schrock Commercial Roofing. Below is a brief overview of the application process:
1) Clean the roof, which may include washing with a special chemical to ensure proper adhesion.
2) Prime the entire roof, to encourage maximum bonding between the roof and the new top-coat.
3) Strengthen the seams with reinforced fabric tape.
4) Apply a base coat over the top of all taped areas.
5) Caulk and reinforce all fasteners or other protrusions.
6) Apply the final coat, which seals the entire roof and ensures maximum waterproofing and reflectivity.
Call Schrock Today!
Commercial roof restoration via high quality roof coatings is a great way to restore the performance, efficiency, protection, and warranty of your current commercial roof. If you’re still not sure whether your building would benefit from a roof coating, call Schrock Commercial Roofing today at (406) 961-2990. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you decide if a roof coating is right for you!