A roof inspection is a scheduled assessment of roofing systems to check their status. Roof inspectors can determine how long a roof will last or when it should be replaced. When the winter nears, a roof inspection in Wallace, ID is paramount as it is in other states. Schrock Roofing Inc. has over the years provided this and other roofing solutions in Montana, Idaho, and Utah. The roofing company can be reached at (406) 961-2990. Be it a commercial, industrial or residential facility, roof inspection is important since small dents can be identified and repaired early enough and avoid potentially serious roofing problems. After a big storm, tornado, or hurricane it is important to have your roof inspected and identify and roofing problems caused by the adverse weather.
Signs that your Facility Needs Professional Roof Inspection.
- When Buying or Selling a Home – Giving your home’s roof system a new look just before selling it will increase its value and in most cases, the amount used in roof inspection and repairs will be recovered during its sale. Likewise, when buying a new home, roof inspection will work in favor of the buyer since they will identify problems with the roofing system and use it to increase their bargaining power.
- Leaks – If your facility is experiencing any leaks it is time for roof inspection.
- Sagging Roof Deck – In as much as different roof types can be pitched on different degrees, as a homeowner, you will know sagging decks. When you see this it is time to call your roofing contractor for a roof inspection.
- Damaged Shingles – For shingles-roofed houses, you will need to call your roof inspector if the shingles are bent or loose.
- If you haven’t had any roof inspection of your home roofing system then it is time you scheduled for one.
Some of the Problems Identified During Roof Inspection
- Storm Damages – If roof inspection is done after strong winds or hailstorms, damages caused by these phenomena may be identified and corrected.
- Obstructed Drainage Systems – Waterlogged roof systems will lead to their damage. Leaves, plastic bottles, balls, and even pine cones may clog drainage systems, and to avoid it drain strainers should be bolted in place.
- Abandoned Equipment – Sometimes when doing replacements of your rooftop equipment, your installer may leave the old equipment on your rooftop as well.
- Leaks – There are leaks you won’t notice until you call your roofing contractor. Having a professional roof inspector will help in identifying leaks you won’t see with your naked eyes.
- Failing/Sagging Structure – Professionals have a way of telling when it is time to repair or put up a new roof altogether. These decisions can only be reached after a thorough roof inspection.
Call Us Today
You can have peace of mind in regards to your roof when you call on the right contractor for your roof inspection in Wallace ID today. Contact Schrock Roofing Inc. on (406) 961-290.