Schrock Commercial Roofing provides the most comprehensive and accurate roof inspections for commercial and industrial building in Whitefish, MT, and the surrounding communities. The roof is the most crucial part of your building’s envelope – its first line of defense against the elements. As such, it should be taken care of with twice yearly inspections – once in the spring and once in the fall.
Whether you simply need a routine inspection or whether you have a roof in need of repair and want a professional assessment beforehand, Schrock Commercial Roofing can evaluate your roof, diagnose any issues, and fix them better than anyone else. Call us today at (406) 961-2990 to schedule a complimentary inspection or receive a free, no-obligation estimate.
Benefits Of Professional Roof Inspections
There’s no doubt about it: Having your commercial roof regularly inspected by a professional comes with a plethora of benefits – seen and unseen. Here are just a few of the most significant advantages:
- Early detection of leaks and other roofing problems, reducing the amount of damage done to the structure.
- Assessment of the entire roof, from edge to edge, including drainage systems.
- Ongoing progress report of the condition of your roof, which can be useful when filing insurance claims.
- Peace of mind, knowing any current or imminent roof issues are being supervised by a trained, knowledgeable, certified roofing technician.
- Saved money by treating problems while they are small and manageable, meaning easier repairs and less labor hours.
- Meeting the terms of most warranties, which require a regular inspection and professional maintenance
- Help budgeting for future expenses.
Schrock’s 5-Step Fail-Safe Roof Inspections
Schrock Commercial Roofing offers free commercial roofing inspections to clients throughout Montana. That doesn’t mean they’re hasty or unreliable, though. Our roof inspections are an opportunity to show you what we have to offer and why you want to work with us.
Below, find our 5 fail-safe steps to an in-depth roof inspection that will ensure you get all the information you need about your roof:
1) Before the inspection begins, gather as much information as possible about he roof: ask building occupants about known issues, research building blueprints, find out if the roof is under warranty, etc.
2) Inspect the roof’s interior, where possible. Things to look for include:
- Signs of leaks
- Dry rot
- Wet insulation
- Structural defects
- And more!
3) Inspect the rooftop. This includes a general review of the roofing membrane and its condition, as well as noting any issues like standing water, punctures, deteriorating flashing, etc.
4) Inspect roof accessories, such as drains, seals, boots, flashings, HVAC equipment, etc.
5) Once the inspection is complete, present all the findings to the customer, along with a range of recommended solutions tailored to the roof’s specific needs and the client’s budget.
Schedule an Inspection!
Professional roof inspections are just one part of a healthy roof maintenance program – Schrock Commercial Roofing also provides ongoing roof maintenance, emergency care, and much more. If you are concerned about the condition of your roof or want to stay ahead of pesky repairs or small issues that can grow into big headaches, call Schrock today at (406) 961-2990 and schedule a free inspection!