If you’re located in Helena, MT, and in search of a quality, affordable roofing contractor who can repair your commercial building’s rubber roof, call Schrock Commercial Roofing. As Montana’s premier full-service commercial roofing contractor, Schrock can handle any problem your rubber roof may have, no matter the size or difficulty.
More than a billion square feet of rubber roofing is installed across the nation every year. Building owners and facility managers choose rubber for a variety of reasons – it’s affordable, durable, and low maintenance – but it also comes with a unique set of challenges. For knowledgeable, thorough, efficient care, call Schrock Commercial Roofing today at (406) 961-2990.
Common Rubber Roof Issues
The expertly trained roofing technicians at Schrock come to you with nearly 4 decades of construction experience and expertise. In our years of service, we’ve dealt with the entire spectrum of rubber roof damages, including the most common:
- Tears, rips, holes, punctures – Due to impact from falling objects or careless, heavy foot traffic
- Leaks – Common causes include failing seams or standing water due to poor drainage or low spots/dips in roofing material
- Loose membrane – Due to faulty adhesion (mechanical, ballasting, or adhesive)
- Pulling away/shrinkage – Often the fault of large changes in temperature or climate
No roof is immune to problems. Every roofing system has its own set of common issues. The trick is to be aware of those problems and prevent them with regular maintenance or address them early on, before they grow into big headaches that require a lot more time and money to take care of.
Rubber Roof Repair & Maintenance In Montana
Our primary goal at Schrock Commercial Roofing is to help our clients keep their commercial roofs operating at maximum efficiency for as long as possible. That is why we offer comprehensive repair services as well as preventative maintenance programs for rubber roofs.
A typical roof maintenance check with Schrock includes the following:
- Visual, rooftop examination of entire rooftop space
- Assessment of roof system condition
- Debris removal
- Inspection of rooftop equipment for stability and security
- Evaluation of fasteners, flashings, etc. for water-tightness
Having a professional inspect your rubber roof every 6 months (preferably in the spring and fall) will help you quickly diagnose and fix existing problems and plan ahead for possible future issues. Our crew is on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies, or call us at (406) 961-2990 to schedule your first roof inspection and maintenance visit.
Long-Lasting Repairs With Rubber Roof Restoration
Finally, if regular maintenance and general repairs don’t seem to be enough, we at Schrock Commercial Roofing are proud to offer roof restoration services as a way to upgrade, improve, and fix the condition of your rubber roof. Our premium roof coatings from nationally recognized manufacturer Conklin Roof Systems can improve your roof’s appearance and performance almost immediately.
Here are just a few ways roof coatings can benefit your rubber roof:
- Coatings expand and contract with weather changes.
- Coatings can be reinforced with fabric layers to strengthen your existing structure.
- Coatings are highly resistant to wind, hail, fire, dirt, and much more!
- Coatings reflect up to 85% of the sun, dropping rooftop temperatures by up to 80 degrees and reducing utility costs by 30-50%.
- Conklin coatings are ENERGY STAR rated and may qualify you for tax breaks or rebates.
- Coatings are low maintenance, requiring little more than an annual washing.
- Coatings are seamless and waterproof.
- Coatings can be reapplied every decade.
Montana’s Rubber Roof Repair Experts
The experts at Schrock Commercial Roofing are uniquely qualified to take care of your commercial rubber roof, no matter what the problem is. Our full-service shop is equipped to diagnose and repair, restore, or replace your roof, and we will always suggest the course of action that is best for you, the client.
For the best in rubber roof repair in Montana, call Schrock at (406) 961-2990.