If you’re located in or near Kalispell, MT, and in need of professional, reliable, efficient repairs for your commercial rubber roof, Schrock Commercial Roofing is the company for the job. As a full-service roofer, Schrock Commercial Roofing provides a full range of roofing services, including the best rubber roof repairs in the state of Montana.
If you own or manage a commercial or industrial facility in or near Kalispell, MT, call the roofing experts at Schrock Commercial Roofing at (406) 961-2990. We have more than 35 years of practical experience and can take care of all your rubber roof repair needs, no matter how large or small, no matter how difficult.
Rubber Roof Repairs & Maintenance
Rubber roofs are a popular choice for commercial buildings – they’re relatively inexpensive, easy to install and maintain, and long-lasting. Their life expectancy can vary anywhere from 20 to 50 years.
Like any roofing system, rubber roofs are prone to a set of common issues. Over the life of your rubber roof, you’ll need to do some regular maintenance:
- Tears, rips, punctures – Tears are one of the most common issues that afflict rubber roofs. Most rips and tears are simple repairs, but larger damages from falling branches or hail may need more extensive repairs, to fix the roof and repair damages to underlying materials, such as insulation
- Roof cleaning – Rubber roofs should be inspected every 6 months and have any dirt or debris removed, to maintain peak efficiency.
- Roof coatings and restoration – Coating your rubber roof is a great way to add years to its life and improve energy efficiency. A new coating can mitigate problems that result from your old rubber roof deteriorating or becoming brittle due to age and exposure.
Schrock Commercial Roofing provides general repairs, customizable maintenance plans, and rubber roof restoration, in addition to its many other services. Call us today at (406) 961-2990 to get started!
Montana’s Rubber Roof Restoration Specialist
If your rubber roof seems to be in constant need of repairs, you may want to stop with the patches and start to consider full-scale roof restoration. Schrock offers restorative roof coatings as a way to quickly and affordably seal your entire roof off against leaks and other deterioration.
Roof coatings are essentially a liquid-applied system that coats your roof, easily reaching into crevices and around protrusions to create a seamless, monolithic barrier across your entire roof. At Schrock Commercial Roofing, we use premium roof coatings from Conklin, a leading manufacture and pioneer in the cool roof coating field.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from rubber roof restoration with Schrock:
- Improved durability – Highly resistant to water, dirt, debris, wind, hail, fire, and more
- Low maintenance
- Superior solar reflectance – Bounces back up to 85% of the sun’s rays, dropping rooftop temps by up to 80 degrees, and lowering utility bills by 30-50%
- Improved longevity – Can add years and decades to your roof’s life
- Affordable – Significantly less expensive than a roof tear off and replacement
- Sustainable – Can be re-coated multiple times every 10 years or so
- Strengthening – Reinforces building structure
- Flexible – Expands and contracts with fluctuating temperatures
- And much more!
Call Schrock Today!
The experts at Schrock Commercial Roofing are committed to providing our clients with professional, long-lasting rubber roof repairs. When you hire Schrock Commercial Roofing to repair your rubber roof, you are working with experienced, factory-trained roofers who know rubber roofs.
Call us today at (406) 961-2990 to speak to one of our friendly, knowledgeable service reps and schedule your free inspection.