Is your commercial building’s rubber roof showing its age? Maybe a recent storm or other severe weather event caused some visible damage to your roof. Perhaps you’ve noticed your utility bills are continuing to climb steadily, and you haven’t been able to find a solution.
If you’re experiencing any of the above, or simply want the peace of mind that comes from having an experienced professional assess your rubber roof, call Schrock Commercial Roofing today at (406) 961-2990 – Whitefish, Montana’s local rubber roofing repair experts.
Common Rubber Roof Issues
In the 60 or so years rubber has been used in the commercial roofing industry, we’ve learned a thing or two about it. While rubber’s naturally black color can be useful and even desirable in colder climates, during hotter weather, it absorbs heat, increasing stress to HVAC systems and raising interior building temperatures. This can easily be remedied with the addition of a white top coat.
Other issues to be aware of when it comes to rubber roofs include:
- Holes – Rubber is more susceptible to ripping, punctures, tears, holes, etc. than many other roofing systems. Excessive or careless foot traffic or falling objects are the main culprits.
- Shrinkage – Rubber tends to shrink in cold weather, which can cause the membrane to pull away from edges or pull apart along seams.
- Standing water – Because rubber roofs are popular among flat roofs, they often develop low spots, where water will gather, which can slowly deteriorate the membrane over time.
- Sun damage – UV radiation can be especially damaging to rubber membranes, especially if a reflective top coat is not added.
Luckily, with Schrock Commercial Roofing by your side, you don’t have to worry about any of these problems or any others. Our roofers are trained and certified to diagnose and treat any problem your rubber roof may have.
Your One-Stop Rubber Roof Repair Shop
No matter what the size or complexity of your rubber roof’s problems, the professionals at Schrock Commercial Roofing can handle it. As a full-service commercial roofer, we provide the complete array of services for your rubber roof, from simple patching to complete roof replacement. Services include:
- Rubber roof inspections and estimates (free of charge)
- Rubber roof inspections emergency repairs (24/7)
- Rubber roof repairs
- Leak detection and repair
- Rubber roof restoration and roof coatings
- Rubber roof maintenance plans
- Roof replacement and installation
- And more!
The experts at Schrock Commercial Roofing have been serving the residents of Whitefish and the surrounding areas for more than 35 years. In that time, we’ve seen it all when it comes to rubber roofs. We can fix all your rubber roofing woes quickly, efficiently, and effectively. For everything from small repairs to full-scale replacement, we’ve got you covered! (406) 961-2990