Schrock Commercial Roofing is dedicated to providing the best, most versatile and functional, highest performing roofing solutions to our customers in Belgrade, Montana, and throughout the state. That is why we offer single-ply membranes – TPO, PVC, and EPDM (rubber) – among our many roofing options.
During our 35+ years of business, single-ply membranes (TPO and PVC especially) have grown in popularity for commercial and industrial applications in Montana. They are energy efficient, sustainable, flexible, easy to install, and cost-effective. If your single-ply roof needs attention or if you are considering installing a single-ply commercial roof, give the experts at Schrock Commercial Roofing a call today at (406) 961-2990.
If you are unfamiliar with single-ply roofing, you should know there are two main categories:
Thermoset membranes can be softened over and over with the application of heat, allowing you to re-shape and mold them as often as you need. They harden upon cooling. EPDM or rubber is the main type of thermoset single-ply membrane.
Thermoplastics harden irreversibly after being heated once during installation. These include TPO and PVC.
Regardless of what type of single-ply you choose, they all have something in common. They basically consist of a single sheet of membrane, which includes 4 components:
- An insulation layer
- A layer of membrane
- Fasteners – adhesive or mechanical fasteners, usually
Why Choose Single-Ply Roofing?
Single-ply roofing systems have steadily grown in popularity over the last 30 years, and for good reason. Whatever system you select, there are multiple benefits to gain from:
- Easy to Install – Means less labor costs and faster installation.
- Superior Durability – Despite their thinner-than-average construction, single-ply roofs hold up extremely well to common damaging factors like wind, hail, rain, and chemicals like oil and grease.
- Lightweight – Because of their construction, they are incredibly lightweight and a good choice for structures that can’t handle the load of a heavy asphalt roof.
- Low Maintenance – Single-ply roofs rarely require much attention other than a yearly cleaning and bi-annual maintenance.
- Longevity – On average, most single-ply systems have a projected service life to 20+ years.
- Flexible – Single-ply membranes bend and flex, expand and contract with temperature changes, reducing building stress and reducing the incidence of gaps and pull-apart seams.
- Reflective – Most single-ply systems are naturally white or come with white topcoat options to bounce back a significant portion of the sun’s rays, lowering utility costs.
Full-Service Single-Ply Options In Montana
Schrock Commercial Roofing is Montana’s single-ply roofing specialist. Whether you have an existing single-ply roof that needs special attention or whether you are wanting to install a new single-ply roof, our services include:
- Single-ply roof inspections
- Single-ply roof repair and leak detection
- Single-ply roof management and maintenance
- Single-ply roof restoration and coatings
- Single-ply roof replacement and installation
- And more!
As Belgrade, Montana’s premier provider of single-ply roofing services, the team at Schrock Commercial Roofing prides itself on offering the best single-ply roofing solutions in the state. If you think your single-ply roof may need repairs or if you are considering installing a new roof or upgrading your current roof to a new single-ply system, give the professionals at Schrock a call today at (406) 961-2990.
We provide free, no-hassle, no-obligation roof inspections and upfront estimates. Make an appointment today.