With nearly 4 decades of commercial roofing and construction experience, Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc. is Helena, Montana’s single-ply roofing expert. This practical, reliable, durable, low-maintenance roofing system has grown in popularity during the last several years, and Schrock Commercial Roofing has all the services and resources needed to service, restore, or replace your single-ply roof.
If you are looking for a versatile, attractive roofing option for your commercial roof, or if you are simply in need of a roofing company who can keep your single-ply roof in top working order, call Schrock Commercial Roofing today at (406) 961-2990. We offer free, no-obligation initial consultations and estimates.
Benefits of Single-Ply Roofing Systems
At Schrock Commercial Roofing, we offer only the best in premium roofing solutions for your commercial or industrial building. There are many advantages to single-ply roofing:
- Lightweight: As their name suggests, single-ply roofing consists of a single layer of roofing membrane, usually laid down over a lightweight layer of insulation. Unlike some other roofing systems (built-up, asphalt, etc.), single-ply systems are extremely light, reducing stress to roofing structures and the building.
- Flexible – Single-ply membranes are built to expand and contract as temperatures change, making them far less likely to pull away from the roof as seasons shift.
- Proven – Rubber single-ply roofs have been in existence for well over 60 years, proving themselves to be durable, long-lasting roofing systems. Other single-ply systems may be newer, but also have a solid performance record.
- Reflective – Single-ply membranes typically come in white or with optional reflective topcoats. These “cool roof” systems reflect a significant percentage of the sun’s rays, lowering roof top temperatures and reducing your utility bill by 30-50%.
- Easy to install: This results in lower labor costs for you, the client!
- Low maintenance
- Environmentally friendly – Single-ply roof materials can be recycled.
Single-Ply Roofing Options
There are two main categories of single-ply roofing systems:
- PVC and TPO systems.
- These materials can be heated and softened over and over, allowing them to be re-molded as often as needed.
- Highly resistant to chemicals and to water-related damage.
- Difficult to coat because they are slick.
- EPDM or rubber roofing.
- Made from chemically inert substances.
- Harden upon heating.
- Uses carbon black to block UV radiation.
- Easy to coat.
- EPDM has a service life of up to 40 years.
Montana’s Single-Ply Roofing Experts
Schrock Commercial Roofing, Inc., is the #1 commercial roofing contractor of choice for residents, property owners, and facility managers in and around Helena, Montana, and we have been for 35+ years. We provide the best single-ply roofing services in the area, including superior workmanship and unparalleled customer service.
Your commercial roof represents a significant investment – don’t trust it to just anyone. Call Schrock today at (406) 961-2990 to work with the best!