Schrock Commercial Roofing is the leading full-service commercial roofing contactor for Kalispell and all of Montana, specializing in roof repairs, restoration, and installation for all types of roof systems, including single-ply. We provide services for TPO, PVC, and EPDM or rubber roofs, and have for more than 35 years.
If you are in need of professional services for your single-ply roof or interested in installing a new, efficient single-ply system, call Schrock Commercial Roofing today at (406) 961-2990. You can count on our extensive industry experience, strong company reputation, and quality workmanship to give you high-performing, long-lasting results.
Single-Ply Roofing 101
Single-ply roofing systems are composed of a single layer or roofing material, which is attached to the roof deck in one of three ways:
- Ballasting: The single-ply membrane is not anchored or adhered, but rather held down with some type of weight, usually gravel.
- Mechanical attachment: The membrane is attached with mechanical fasteners through both the insulation and decking material, typically at the seams.
- Full adherence: The single-ply membrane is attached to the top surface of the roof through adhesives, without penetrating the membrane.
The three main types of single-ply roofing include PVC, TPO, and EPDM (rubber).
Single-Ply Roofing Advantages
Whatever type of single-ply roofing you choose to install, you can be sure of receiving several benefits:
- Fast, Easy Installation – Because it’s only a single layer, single-ply is easy to transport and handle. It can be installed quickly, reducing labor costs.
- Improved Durability – Single-ply membranes are highly resistant to the deteriorating effects of wind, hail, rain, chemicals, and other elements.
- Easy Maintenance – Single-ply systems require little maintenance other than biannual inspections for small repairs and regular cleanings to keep the roof free of debris and dirt.
- Longevity – Single-ply systems last, on average, about 20 years.
High-Quality Single-Ply Roofs
The professionals at Schrock Commercial Roofing are experts when it comes to understanding single-ply roofing and finding the best solutions for your commercial or industrial roof. That is why we exclusively install single-ply systems from Conklin, a leading national manufacturer of two high-performing single-ply options:
Hy-Crown is a CSPE synthetic rubber made to withstand the harshest conditions. It is extremely resistant to wind, hail, chemicals, ozone, and oils (great for the food industry). It exhibits exceptional waterproofing and will save you money on utility bills with its superior energy efficiency.
Flexion is reinforced PVC, designed with an embedded reinforcing, moisture-wicking fabric layer. Like Hy-Crown, it is also resistant to water, fire, chemicals, and other deteriorating elements. It is low maintenance and energy efficient.
Both of these single-ply systems from Conklin come with optional non-prorated warranties on all parts and labor for up to 20 years.
Single-Ply Roofing Experts For Kalispell, MT
The crew members at Schrock Commercial Roofing are experts in the installation and maintenance of single-ply roofing systems. Call us today for all of your single-ply needs! (406) 961-2990