Your roof watches over you 24/7, providing warm and cozy shelter and protecting you from the elements. Therefore, being careless about its health and condition is the last thing any landowner could do. This is where roof inspections come into play, which are essential to ensure the safety of your home, investment, and life.
Schrock Roofing Inc. is proud to be THE roofing company for the people of Bitterroot Valley. We immensely value the trust and bond we share with our customers. Want to be a part of the Schrock family in Lolo, MT? Call us at 406-961-2990 to learn more about us.
Your Roof is a Hero
Your roof might not fight crime, but it silently stands up to rain, snow, hail, and scorching sun day in and day out. Naturally, such intense and persistent exposure can shake even the sturdiest roofs. You will only be able to evaluate the condition of your roofing system once you have a professional survey of it. Roof inspections are the most cost-effective ways to keep your roof in check and prevent further costly and hefty damage and repairs.
Why Are Roof Inspections Necessary?
Generally, roof inspections are the first step toward roof maintenance and care. Let us go through several purposes that roof inspections serve.
- Detecting Damage: Consider the time and reason you visit your local doctor. It is either a routine check-up to keep your health in check or for treatment after a sick day indoors. Roof inspections are like regular health check-ups for your home. They can uncover damage caused by weather, debris, or wear and tear. If done routinely, they can help you keep your roof’s condition stable. Inspections also become necessary once they start causing you problems.
- Preventing Leaks: Roof leaks usually go unnoticed until they become too big to ignore. They can pop up from the most unexpected parts of your roofing system. Roof inspections catch leaks in their early stages, preventing costly repairs down the road.
- Extending Lifespan: Just like a healthy person is expected to live longer, a well-maintained roof will have a longer utility span.
- Insurance Requirements: Most insurance policies mandate you to have regular roof inspections to maintain coverage. Your case could get hurt if you do not abide by these rules.
What to Expect During a Roof Inspection
Before hiring a roofer to inspect your roofing system, it is better to be well-informed about the process yourself.
- Interior Inspection: The surveillance starts from within. The roofer will begin by checking for signs of leaks, water damage, or mold growth inside your home.
- Exterior Assessment: Once all is clear from the inside, the roofer will jump on top of your roof to have a good look from the outside. Roofers typically ensure that they examine the shingles, flashing, gutters, and roof membranes while looking for signs of damage, wear, or deterioration.
- Documentation: Throughout the process, the roofing contractor will document their findings and provide you with a detailed report. They will take pictures and make markings on the roof to pinpoint the areas that need work. Once the report is ready, they will brainstorm and discuss potential solutions,
Why Choose Schrock Roofing Inc. for Your Roofing Needs?
Schrock Roofing Inc. is your trusted choice for roofing in Bitterroot Valley. With over 35 years of experience, we offer unmatched expertise in both residential and commercial roofing projects. At Schrock Roofing Inc., we provide comprehensive roofing services, including roof restoration, construction, and maintenance. Our attention to detail ensures quality work in every project. We treat our clients like family, offering professionalism, transparency, and a customer-centric approach.
Our proven track record is backed by recommendations from satisfied homeowners and business owners throughout the community, including our clients from Lolo, Montana. We have a team of professional technicians and experts trained to operate in the most cost-effective manner possible. Furthermore, our methods of conducting business and operations are always on par with the OSHA guidelines.
Contact us today!
Ready to take the first step to ensure the health of your roof with a roof inspection in Lolo, MT? Contact Schrock Roofing Inc. today at 406-961-2990.